Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spam Mail

(i still don't know why my spacing is so screwed up.... I can't invest any more time into it right now to try to figure it out)

I hate spam email. I very rarely will open and even less rarely do I forward them.


We all know no one is going to knock on my door or call me on the phone, I won't win $1,000,000 from Microsoft or cure cancer if I forward the dumb email to 5 of my closest friends. I'm not going to win a gift certificate to Applebees or a free car from Honda.


But yesterday, I opened one of those emails. It was a bunch of questions and 2nd graders had answered the questions. Well, they say it it was second graders. Could've been this man getting paid to see how many computers he could hi-jack. Who knows.

Either way, I turned it around and asked Nathaniel the questions to see what he could come up with...

Enjoy:


Why Did God Make Moms

Because kids needs parents


How did God make mothers?

He put bones in
What ingredients are mothers made of?

peaches, lemons and apples, cinnamon and oranges
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?

Because I prayed to God for you
What kind of a little girl was your mom?

a small one and then she growed up
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
That he's really old
Why did your mom marry your dad?

Because she wanted to
Who's the boss at your house?

Mommy
What's the difference between moms and dads?

Daddy's build and Mommy's don't build
What does your mom do in her spare time?

Sit down and rest
What would it take to make your mom perfect?

Make her happy
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?

She needs to paint her fingernails a different color

No comments: