Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Randoms

I was [ ] close to playing hooky today from work. All I wanted to do was lay on the couch with the cat and the remote and watch TV Land reruns all day. But I trudged through and made it to 4pm. I even got in some gym time at lunch.

Just a glimpse of our morning. I overslept until 6:20. Dan forgot to put the trash out, so add that to the list, I had forgotten to repack their nap bags for school so we turned around to grab those too. Rushed rushed rushed but I still made it to work on time. The temptation to just call it a jammy day was overwhelming. To top it off, while I was helping Nathaniel with a wardrobe malfunction, Audrey decided to feed the cat. I'm sure Mazie was thankful for all the floating food in her water. I've got to admit, she didn't do That bad of a job! She even put the bag away.


Saturday, Tait came over to play for the morning. I snuck a picture while they quietly sat for a brief moment. Audrey is just one of the boys.

Sunday morning goofing around with the webacm. Just call us the Strong family.


She's a dancing queen!

No comments: