Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th

What's that you asked? What was MY favorite part of the weekend?

The sun.

We had a very low key 4th of July weekend. I went into work for a while to play catch up, Dan & I got in some good gym time, we tried a different seafood place for dinner (that'll be the first & last time we eat there - yuck). We went to see the animals, went to the park, did some arts & crafts at home and squeezed in water play too. Now it's Sunday night, the start of another week. We're all a little bit sun burned and we've all earned our sleep for the night.

I took so many pictures, I found it hard to pick just a sample to post here. I have a favorite thing about each one. So instead of picking the top 10, I changed it so you can just see my album in Photobucket. Sorry for the repetition, I had a lot of fun snapping away, repeatedly.

Here's my unedited version of the past few days: CLICK HERE.

(it's seriously an insane amount of pictures - if I bother to pick a few to post, It'll take me days to get that done, so deal with it)

We ended the weekend eating hamburgers, potato salad & corn on the cob out on the picnic table. We didn't last too long before being taken over by flies and those little noseems that drive you nuts. Where do they all come from!?!?

No comments: