Saturday, March 14, 2009

21 Questions with Nathaniel

1. What is something I always say to you? "be careful"

2. What makes me happy? "if you work"

3. What makes me sad? "a giant"

4. How do I make you laugh? "like this "HAHAHAHA" "

5. What do you think I was like as a child? "ME!"

6. How old am I? "ummmmmm, 16" *holding up 6 fingers*

7. How tall am I? *raised hand up high* "This tall"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? "get dressed"

9. What do I do when you're not around? "drive in your car"

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? "FIVE"

11. What am I really good at? "turn your tv on"

12. What am I not really good at? "paper"

13. What is my job? "to put the gate up"

14. What is my favorite food? "tomatoes"

15. What makes you proud of me? "making food"

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? "a watermelon"

17. What do you and I do together? "play games"

18. How are we the same? "two"

19. How are you and I different? "our ears are different"

20. How do you know that I love you? "too much"

21. Where is my favorite place to go? "grocery shopping"

No comments: