Friday, August 15, 2008

We went to see the band 8-9-08

There so much I could say right now about how much fun we're having this summer. It's now 11:45 and I have to get up to start tomorrow in 5 hours. Sleep is winning The argument between sleeping and writing an intelligent post. SO I figure The best way to update is to tell the story with pictures. Here's the story of last Saturday night. I brought Nathaniel & Audrey out to see the band play. We had a great time. Nathaniel got to play drums for a while, he sang with Dan "I Can Fly" and he danced with the crazy locals.





Helping Daddy set up




Marla & Audrey became best of friends

"I Can Fly"





Crazy Dancers, they kept him busy

Certain points in the night, Nathaniel felt more comfortable becoming a statue on the stage

There are those crazy dancer people again

I had to tackle Marla at the end of the night to get her to give the baby back.

You can tell the music really bothered Audrey





No comments: