Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday Randoms

I came downstairs this morning and found Nathaniel like this

The dryer was venting which was making it look like smoke outside. He wanted to get a better look so he got as high as he could. Note the oven mits because smoke means fire and fire is hot.

This picture reminded me of another kitchen sink picture from years past.

That's me. 2 years old. I'm standing on a plastic chair, on my toes, playing in the water. Safe huh?
-----------

We were driving around the other day & found a great street that looped around near our house, it's a perfect 3 mile loop. I tried it out today and loved it. Many more hills than I realized and Every inch of my body reminded me that it's been a while since my last run. It hurt like no other. But I did it.


Here's another throw in from Easter Sunday.

Daddy's Little Girl

I got my monthly email update from some parenting site telling me that we should be able to understand 50 words from our 23 month old. This freaked me out so I started writing down words that I know she knows and then wrote down more as she said them when we played. I easily got to 35 and I'm sure there's plenty more that I don't even know she knows. PHEW. I didn't count all her friends names either. No, they're not spoken clearly but she's getting there. Stopping the panic attack now.

Did I mention I had an amazing time in California 2 weeks ago.

No comments: