Saturday, April 10, 2010

And even More Easter

------

Our friend Dana was over tonight. I went to a Pampered Chef party at her house a few months back and needed to get my stuff. She has severe food allergy issues and her son is highly functioning autistic. Because of this they are on a very strict gluten free diet. That created a slight challenge of what to cook for dinner. YIKES! We found gluten free spaghetti and the sauce that she can eat. She brought veggies/dip and dessert. I also made a salad.

The boys played well together considering ours is 4 and hers is 9. The beginning was rough but they were brought together with a good game of Wii Resort. That seems to fill any age gap and I think it was when Q realized we might actually be cool people that have more to offer than just Thomas the Train.

I pulled a muscle in my shoulder today while changing a diaper. Takes talent huh? Geez. In my defense, Audrey can be quite the fidget. Needless to say, I didn't get out for a run.

Our house is clean. All we have to do tomorrow is laundry. I'm looking forward to a true day off. Next week at work is going to be brutal. We are on our new computer system. I'm taking the place temporarily of a girl that just quit. It's insanely busy and extremely draining.

Good night room. Good night cow jumping over the moon. Good night mush.




No comments: