Tuesday, March 16, 2010

just the facts

Over this past week we:
  • went to a trial karate class. Not sure if we'll sign up or not. Might just wait till After summer to commit to any type of Saturday morning activity. I really like our do whatever we want weekends. Maybe wait till fall.
  • went to a birthday party on Sunday for one of N's school friends. Apparently we're in the "in" crowd. Was a lot of fun to watch him playing with his buddies. He didn't care at all that I was even there, he was in his glory.
  • we are able to play outside after work because it's now bright till almost 7. that rocks.
  • pulled a small wad of toilet paper out of Nathaniel's nose with tweezers. Somehow he managed to lodge it WAY up there. That was fun and something I can now check off the list of things to do as a mom.
  • had a broken pipe in the bathroom sink. Nathaniel was kind enough to leave all his tools out for the repair man to use
  • Audrey goes outside twice a day now. She also goes to bed at 6:30. I have a feeling the two are related.
  • Cats in heat are not fun to live with.
  • I've realized that I don't run well with other people but I have a great time when I'm alone.

No comments: