Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brittney's got nuthin on Lady Gaga

I'm sitting here watching the Grammy's opening act. It's Lady Gaga doing a duet with Sir Elton John. Yah, she's weird. Officially up to freak status. I don't understand her, I don't even try to pretend to. I will admit to having some of her stuff on my iPod tho and I do enjoy it.

Regardless of what you think of her, she's got talent. I'm impressed.

We had a good weekend. Dan played Saturday and I was able to go.

I baked a cake for the lead player's birthday. It actually came out great!
I didn't burn it or undercook it, I was really nervous!

We finished the weekend with a lot of relaxation. Tried to catch up on some needed sleep.

In fact, Audrey crashed, sleeping 1/2 on 1/2 off the couch, for three hours. They say never move a sleeping baby, so we didn't. We didn't dare take the chance.

SHE WAS FINALLY SLEEPING!

We colored, played Wii, played computer games, cleaned, band practice, ran around playing chase, duck duck goose and other random fun things that make your belly hurt from laughing so hard.

There were no tantrums, no fresh remarks, everyone was happy and actually fun to be around!

No comments: