Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Fun

A few Nathaniel comments for the books:

--------

The other night at dinner, Dan gave Nathaniel an ultimatum as follows:

Dan "ONE: you can sit down & eat your dinner or TWO: you can go up to bed"
Nathaniel "and THREE: I could go downstairs and play".

--------

Nathaniel was telling me to do something and he spoke quickly so I didn't understand what he said, when I asked him to clarify he said "Mom, you heard me, ---------------"

--------

He & I went to the mall the other night. He gave me the entire directions on how to get there and what we would pass on our way, specifically the big bumps in the road. He knows if you say grocery store all the things we'll pass to get there. If I take an alternate route somewhere, he'll correct me on my driving.

--------

If I say we're going shopping, he'll ask if we're going to "Old Maybe" (old navy)

--------





Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Rainy Day Art
Photobucket

Mega thumb sucker
Photobucket

Such a boy, sleeping with his hands down his pants.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She's learning! Audrey's getting the hang on getting up on her knees & rocking
Photobucket

Photobucket

He did his first Build a Bear.
Inside the box is a really cute turtle that he named "Turtle".
Photobucket

Audrey is getting big. We started introducing a little bit of food for fun this week.
Applesauce gave her a funny face, the oatmeal didn't get much reaction, bananas were yummy

Don't mind my mega bed head, I'm too lazy right now to crop me out of this pic.

Photobucket

She'll grow into the highchair....eventually
Photobucket


I let Nathaniel pick out a new hat. Of all the options, he chose this one:
Photobucket



Nathaniel took these next two pictures:
(another disclaimer: I do get dressed & do my hair daily, just never seems to be around the time that the camera is ON)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Dan & I went to a Halloween party, we had a great time.

He's Hercules and I'm a spider web fairy

Photobucket


The Band:

Photobucket

Donut eating contest:
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this is considered cheating:
Photobucket

Apple passing contest:

apple passing contest

Photobucket

80's dancing with glowsticks

Photobucket

No comments: