Saturday, June 21, 2008

just another day at the zoo

One of the best things I could've ever done to prepare for this summer, was buy an annual pass to a local zoo. Normally admission is $11 per person, this includes anyone OVER 1. Crazy, right? I bought the pass back in April and have already gotten way more than my moneys worth. We probably average once a week, it never gets old for Nathaniel.

We went yesterday and I actually remembered to bring a camera.




I'll see YOU turkeys in November




Apparently this goat needs more fiber

Can I take him home please?


This guy needs a haircut





I think he was trading secrets with Rudolph

And what zoo visit wouldn't be complete with a few scraped knees


He's come a long way since this visit with the goats:

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

cute pics!! Looks like a fun day!